88rising is the leading content platform representing the unique, vibrant cultural landscape of Asia across music, fashion, art and food.
As a Royalty Accountant on the Accounting team, you will manage royalty accounting and reporting for external artist royalties as well as internal accounting.
Our ideal candidate is highly organized and enjoys working with a close team in a fast-paced environment.
As a tight-knit team of digital content creators, we are best in class in pushing Asian culture forward. We are the ones the world has been waiting for – an unprecedented, next-generation entertainment company
redefining and shaping global culture.
DUTIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Process and collate revenue and expenses for royalty reports
- Prepare royalty reports (semi-monthly, monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Calculate royalties payable, prepaid amortization, and production costs
- Interpret and analyze license agreements for royalty accounting
- Assist the licensing team in providing royalty performance and analysis reports
- Prepare ad hoc monthly management reports
- Assist in improving the royalty reporting process
- Bachelors or Masters degree in accounting or relevant degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Royalty Accounting is a must,preferably on behalf of Licensee
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Strong communication and analytical skills, attention to detail
- Bookkeeping: 1 year
- Accounting: 3 years
- JOB TYPE: Full-time