Closing Date: MARCH 28TH 2020
Kobalt Neighbouring Rights is seeking a proactive individual with strong communication and relationship-building skills to join our successful Society Relations team in London.
In the role, you would be responsible for our client’s accounts at multiple Neighbouring Rights Societies around the world. Day to day predominantly involves general administrative work such as client and recording database maintenance, but you also need to be a strong communicator as well as highly organised and detail-oriented as the environment is very fast-paced.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the largest Neighbouring Rights administrator in the world. Kobalt Neighbouring Rights started in 2011 offering a global service to performers and labels alike. Our roster is amongst the best in the world and includes A$AP Rocky, The Chainsmokers, Dua Lipa, Kygo, Lewis Capaldi, Lil Wayne, Sia, Young Thug and more.
WHAT DOES A SENIOR ASSISTANT DO ON THE SOCIETY RELATIONS TEAM AT KOBALT?
- You are the primary contact for a portfolio of societies around the world
- You ensure our clients’ accounts are managed correctly through building and maintaining strong relationships with key contacts at these societies
- You prepare new client registration documents and arrange data exchanges for repertoire registration at the applicable societies and then maintain internal and external databases to track those registrations
- You will then analyse data to assist with various other processes across the team such as royalty tracking to ensure we have collected the correct amounts for our clients
WHAT SKILLS & EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Previous experience with Neighbouring Rights is not essential but previous admin experience in a rights collections role is desirable
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Excellent organisational skills with high level of attention to detail and ability to track and monitor documentation processes in an efficient manner
- Ability to work accurately, independently and to strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs, ideally GSuite
- Language skills, fluency in German is highly desirable