Closing Date: APRIL 3RD 2020
We’re the Markets Business Unit, a truly cross-functional team focused on finding future listeners, wherever and whoever they may be. We work collaboratively, combining marketing, insights, product development, design and engineering expertise to grow Spotify’s monthly active users in both new and existing markets across the globe. Join us and you’ll be part of a dynamic team taking acquisition, activation and business growth at Spotify to the next level.
As a Lead on the Partner Marketing team, part of the Global Consumer Marketing organization at Spotify, you will be responsible for driving marketing and strategy for priority global priority partners to achieve key acquisition, engagement and reach metrics. This position requires experience planning and managing integrated, multi-market marketing campaigns, a strong partnership strategy background, excellent communication skills and the proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally on all initiatives. Reports into the Global Head of Partner Marketing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead overall marketing strategy as well as campaign planning and execution for priority global partnerships.
- Act as a liaison and partnerships thought leader for the global Spotify marketing organization, including regional Consumer marketing teams, Brand/Creative, PR & Comms, etc.
- Represent marketing in collaboration with internal cross-functional teams (Business Development, Product, Subscription, Legal, Licensing etc.) to drive maximum value and engagement from partnerships.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to plan and execute relationship management strategies, and manage day-to-day relationships with partner organizations driving lifecycle marketing, key launch events and long-term growth and engagement.
- Evaluate, prioritize and project manage all opportunities and activities – creating project timelines and budgets, managing status reports, tracking of brand and business metrics etc.
- Analyze opportunity results sourced from internal teams and external partners to measure success and inform future initiatives.
- Produce and maintain ongoing overviews and provide strategic direction for global relationships, tracking all activities and keeping internal stakeholders informed.
- Work from our office in New York, with travel to other regional Spotify hubs and to partner headquarters and activation locations.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a minimum of 6-8+ years of experience leading consumer-facing partnerships, especially with mobile or home consumer electronics product integrations. Digital entertainment experience is a plus.
- You have proven relationship development and partner/account management abilities.
- You have a passion and eagerness to develop and execute best-in-class marketing campaigns with global reach.
- You are creative yet analytically minded, with ability to work cross-functionally, and manage multiple stakeholders in multiple time zones.
- You understand prominent web, mobile, and social platforms as well as the competitive digital music landscape.
- You exhibit curiosity, proactively solve problems and are willing to build projects and processes from scratch.
- You have excellent business writing, presentation and organizational skills, and are comfortable working with stakeholders at the executive level.
- You are proficient in Keynote, PowerPoint, Excel, Gmail, and Google products; Adobe Design Suite/Photoshop knowledge is a plus
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 258 million users.