Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
As the Senior Experiential Programming Manager within the Brand Experience division for Apple Services, your experience and vision will be instrumental in building an event roadmap for Apple Music.
You’ll be part of a growing team that builds event programs, cultural activations and consumer experiences to support cross functional Music and Marketing business teams in the UK and International.
The programming team supports across Apple Services such as Apple TV +, Music, Apple Pay, Books, News, and Movies. The team treats each of these Services as ‘Clients’ and we service them accordingly.
As a passionate member of a rapidly growing team, you thrive in a quick moving environment with a collaborative spirit.
- Demonstrable experience in music event programming including live performance, experiential, Industry and talent relations and festival activations. Candidates from a marketing / partnerships / account handler side rather than producers.
- Creative and strategic, with validated experience of building event programmes, experiences and cultural partnerships that deliver against business and marketing objectives, and that deliver demonstrable value.
- Able to proactively identify and write briefs and spot new opportunities, as well as receive, write and interrogate briefs.
- You have experience in writing presentations, pitches and explaining and selling in concepts, both written and verbally. Proficient on keynote.
- Highly collaborative, able to navigate a large organisation and build trusted relationships with clients and team members of all levels.
- You’ll have experience of building, running, leading and inspiring a team.
- You’ll have credibility within music and have strong contacts and relationships at all levels across the Industry (promoters, agents, venues, etc).
- International or European experience.
- Exceptional attention to detail, while still working under tight deadlines.
- Highly skilled in handling multiple, complex, concurrent projects.
- High level of passion, collaboration and commitment to your area of expertise.
- You have a real passion for entertainment and pop culture and are knowledgable of all types of media with particular expertise in Music and digital content.
- You will be responsible for working with internal teams to build a robust events program that responds to the business needs and cultural roadmap for the music business.
- You’ll work with other teams to initiate, receive and write briefs , ensuring a clear strategic framework and all necessary assets are in place before briefing our creative and production teams, in order to develop an integrated response.
- You’ll ensure that all projects run seamlessly from start to finish, tracking all work against the objectives, strategy and budget set out at the initial briefing stage.
- Work with the rest of the team to ensure that we provide an exceptional and consistent level of client service and project/account management.
- Work with cross functional teams to integrate the Apple Services ecosystem into event programming plans and campaigns.
- Identify and manage relationships with external partners and agencies.
- Partner, engage and collaborate with your internal team to achieve the best results for the business.
- Remain connected and continue to build industry relationships in order to bring insights back into the business.
- This role reports into the Senior Programming Manager, Cross Services, Brand Experience.
- Regular global travel required.
- You have strong experience with content & event content, specifically within Music.