Position: MARKETING MANAGER
Location: LOS ANGELES, USA
Closing Date: APRIL 17TH 2020
Department Description: Our client services team serves as the hub for all things mission critical to our artists success. As a bridge between artists, artists management, content ops and our DSP partners. This team working seamlessly between departments and with our creatives to plan, execute and deliver success for our clients.
Overview: The Marketing Manager I will be on the front lines of how we build artist trust, artist stories, and ultimately achieve project success. This role works closely with our A&R department to coordinate with the artists team to curate and tell the artists story. Candidates must have the ability to manage multiple projects at one time, learn quickly, communicate effectively, build meaningful relationships, and take initiative.
The Marketing Manager I responsibilities may include, but will not be limited to:
- Drive marketing innovation with our DSP partners including on platform and out of home strategies
- Act as main point of contact for artists, managers and other team members
- Assist A&R team with marketing plans and budget management
- Develop DSP strategies and marketing plans that help grow our client streaming story
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our partners at Spotify, Apple, Amazon, Google/YouTube, Pandora, Soundcloud, Audiomack etc.
- Ability to analyze data and interpret data around a song and draw conclusions to drive strategy to continue building songs at streaming services
- Work with A&R and client teams to ensure on-time delivery of albums, marketing materials and other assets
- Excellent organizational skills and strong multitasking ability
- 3 to 5 years of digital music experience
- Tech savvy with some familiarity with content management systems such iTunes Connect, Spotify CMS, YouTube Content ID
- Strong relationships within the digital retail space
- Advanced analytical skills, focused on resolution of technical operation issues
- Preferably located in Los Angeles