Position: BRAND MARKETING MANAGER
Location: LOS ANGELES, US
Closing Date: MAY 7TH 2020
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul , and Tokyo.
TikTok’s Brand & Marketing team helps ensure we’re delivering on this mission through all of our marketing and communication efforts, helping establish our brand against consumer verticals and through constant marketing innovation across advertising, digital engagement and social storytelling. We’re looking for a Brand Marketing Manager that can partner with a diverse team of highly skilled marketing and functional experts to help bring us beyond our insatiable ambitions.
- Develop and execute scaleable, high profile, digitally integrated consumer-facing advertising campaigns to increase brand awareness and perception, working in tandem with cross functional teams
- Keep on the cutting-edge of an evolving cultural, policy and product environment
- Manage processes to maintain consistency and quality within brand communications
- Use consumer research and related data to drive insights to inform marketing strategy, campaign execution and to improve consumer experiences
- Manage and partner with world class agencies, enabling them to deliver outstanding, break-through brand marketing work on time and within budget
- Responsibility for budget management and campaign KPIs
- 5+ years of experience working on global brands
- Proven brand advertising, digital marketing expertise
- Consumer-focus: A great passion for consumers and consumer experiences with the ability to deep into understanding consumer vertical categories leveraging research and data to inform strategic marketing roadmaps
- Experience in brand / category marketing with core responsibilities creating and executing successful consumer and brand marketing campaigns – from briefing to creative to media to measurement (social expertise a plus).
- Extensive project management experience: Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Strong collaboration and excellent communication skills: A passionate leader and communicator, with demonstrated talent at building strong collaborative partnerships with partners and other cross-functional teams. Outstanding written and oral communication skills