Position: BRAND PARTNERSHIP MANAGER
Employer: TIK TOK
Location: LONDON, UK
Closing Date: MAY 14TH 2020
Brand Partnership Manager
Ready to explore the possibilities in brand partnerships with TikTok? Don’t miss the opportunity to join our dynamic business development team.
You will be located in London City Centre with regular client travel.
Create. Spread Joy. Build Brands.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
To brands and their agency partners, TikTok is a unique proposition. A more imaginative, feel-good way to connect with the audiences they want to reach. The commercial opportunity is there for our clients. The career opportunity is here for you.
Welcome to a start-up culture where the pace is fast, and change never stops. At TikTok, you get to create the career you want – and have fun doing it.
YOUR ROLE: BRAND PARTNERSHIP MANAGER
- We want you to lead on, and grow, our relationships with leading brands (in Europe and beyond).
- You’ll be instrumental in shaping the narrative we take to market.
- You’ll identify new business opportunities for brand to partner with us. You’ll help deepen our reach into key and new verticals.
- There’s huge potential to expand product adoption and the uptake of scaled solutions.
- You can harness your own creativity to collaborate cross-functionally on improvements to products, processes and client relationships.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Degree level education or equivalent professional experience.
- Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding revenue goals.
- Experience of analysing campaign data and providing recommendations.
- Self-starter and fast learner with a start-up spirit.
- Excellent spoken and written communications English language skills.
- Experience in digital app and programmatic sales and/or app monetisation is a plus.
REWARDING YOUR SUCCESS
- A competitive salary and high bonus earnings potential.
- 25 days’ annual leave + 8 bank holidays.
- A holistic benefits package featuring Private Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, an Employee Assistance Programme and more.
- Extra thank you’s, including one free meal a day, plus drinks and snacks.