Position: BRAND PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER
Employer: TIK TOK
Location: LOS ANGELES, US
Category: BRAND PARTNERSHIPS
Closing Date: MAY 21ST 2020
TikTok is the world’s leading destination for short-form mobile videos, available for iOS and Android.
Our mission is to capture and present the world’s creativity, knowledge and moments that matter in everyday life. TikTok empowers everyone to be a creator directly from their smartphones and is committed to building a community by encouraging users to share their passion and creative expression through their videos.
TikTok has offices in Los Angeles, Berlin, Jakarta, London, Moscow, Mumbai, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Singapore, and Tokyo. In 2018, TikTok was one of the most downloaded apps in the world. TikTok celebrated it’s 1 Year Anniversary in 2019!
- Identify, prioritize, and secure business opportunities.
- Drive revenue for TikTok by seeking partnerships with various direct clients and agencies.
- Use a consultative approach by offering strategic media solutions with all clients
- Create compelling sales propositions utilizing internal and external data for respective regions.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives.
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales, and services.
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends and case studies.
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
- Update clients on TikTok products and developments and educate clients and agencies on best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing, or another related area of study.
- 7+ years of marketing, brand advertising, media sales, and/or online advertising experience.
- Expert knowledge of social media, mobile apps, and digital and mobile marketing.
- Knowledge of the self-serve platform, auction, and biddable form of digital advertising buying.
- Proven performance winning the support of key stakeholders.
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Creative, outside-the-box thinker and strategist.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A team player and collaborator.
- Passion for TikTok marketing, and up for the challenge of building something from the bottom up.