What’s next in music happens on SoundCloud first. As the world’s largest open audio platform, SoundCloud is powered by a connected community of creators, listeners and curators who share, discover and influence what’s new, now and next in music and audio.We reach hundreds of millions of listeners globally every month, many of whom listen on mobile.
We are looking for hungry, ambitious, and talented individuals looking to take on an exciting challenge and join one of the highest-performing sales teams in the music industry. SoundClouds Talent Team is a critical component of our sales model. In this role, you will:
- Join one of the highest-performing sales teams in the business.
- Challenge yourself and have a lot of fun with amazing colleagues.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Music industry and SoundClouds products.
SoundClouds Talent Team is responsible for driving enormous growth in the business. We pride ourselves on setting high goals and have a ton of fun achieving them together. We take pride in our culture greatly, and only invite optimistic, talented, and motivated people to join our team.
- Handle top of funnel (priority) leads and reach outs
- Collaborate with Head of Talent and Sales Ops to come up with new processes to optimize lead generation and flow of talent into Creator Services
- Work with label services on executing release campaigns
- Do discovery & qualification with our current customers & prospects to better understand how they’re using and gaining value from SoundCloud
- Be a key component in ensuring we have accurate data via crm management to drive the strategy for our future growth
- Use a variety of methods (Email, phone, social media) to engage prospects, users and decision makers
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel SoundCloud growth.
- Have the autonomy to operate beyond your role and help the team continuously improve and optimize our process, training, use of technology, and any other aspects of our business.
- 2-3+ years experience in a sales role (preferably music or Saas platform experience)
- Enjoy working in a collaboratively competitive environment. Make others around you better while achieving your own goals.
- Deep understanding of sales tactics and client relations
- Be coachable (don’t just do what we say, but rather be self-aware and reflective, and digest feedback critically and adapt to overcome challenges).
- Be friendly, enthusiastic and demonstrate empathy and thoughtfulness in your professional communication.
TO REALLY STAND OUT, YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- The music industry
DIVERSITY AT SOUNDCLOUD
SoundCloud is for everyone. Diversity and open expression are fundamental to our organization; they help us build a social platform and global community where anyone can create, discover, and share sounds. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, and strive to develop an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute.