Position: REPERTOIRE AND MEMBERSHIP COORDINATOR
Employer: DOUBLE SIX RIGHTS MANAGEMENT
Location: UK – LONDON
Closing Date: Nov 23rd 2018
An exciting opportunity has become available at one of the leading Neighbouring Rights collection agencies.
Double Six Rights Management is seeking a self-motivated and driven individual to support with the day-to-day operation of the company and to help maximise revenue for both label and performer clients.
Part of the Domino Music Group, Double Six Rights was founded in 2011 and now boasts an extensive roster of over 200 label, performer and producer clients from across the globe, including internationally renowned artists, influential indies, and sought-after producer/session players.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone to develop their experience in all areas of Neighbouring Rights and working with a focused and dedicated team in South West London.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE
- To liaise with collection societies around the world to ensure performer and label clients are affiliated correctly, drawing up paperwork and auditing memberships
- To assist the team with the management of performer and label data across Domino and Double Six clients
- To undertake catalogue research and gather any supporting evidence which may be required to support claims
- To assist the team with reviewing airplay reports to ensure that Double Six is maximising revenue for its performer and label clients
- To assist the team with work on society unclaimed lists
- To review and process recording disputes at societies
- Analysing revenue received from societies on a regular basis to understand any gaps in payment from the catalogue
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic and results driven
- Supportive and a great team player
- Competent with Excel
- Excellent organisation and planning
- Analytical and thorough with excellent attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Understanding and experience in Neighbouring Rights with knowledge of overseas collection societies
- Experience of working with artists, labels, managers, lawyers and accountants
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday November 23.