At Ingrooves Music Group, we are committed to powering creativity in today’s dynamic music marketplace by providing the best distribution, marketing, and rights management tools and services to content creators and owners.
We develop state-of-the-art, cost-efficient, and scalable technology platforms. Our partners benefit from our experienced, knowledgeable people, unparalleled commitment to customer service, and thoughtful marketing solutions that drive results. We aspire to be the most transparent and solution-driven partner for all the labels and artists with whom we work.
The Territory Manager, Mexico will be Ingrooves’ lead representative and brand ambassador for the assigned region. The position will focus on further developing Ingrooves’ business in the market, working with new and existing label partners, while identifying new business targets and creating new label partner opportunities. Working as part of the global Ingrooves team, the Territory Manager will manage the day to day activities for our distributed labels, working to develop and promote distributed music and video content to local DSP contacts and offices. The successful candidate will have a strong passion and knowledge of music and pop culture with an excitement for independent label and artist development. They will be a creative strategist with a strong understanding of the opportunities in the digital retail landscape. They will have a wide range of industry contacts and help drive Business Development activity in the region.
- Manage day to day relationships with local and regional DSP offices and contacts to promote Ingrooves’ distributed content in the country, including marketing, management, operations and editorial
- Maintain exceptional understanding of the marketing opportunities, systems, strategies and timelines for all local DSP accounts
- Work with the Ingrooves Commercial Strategy teams worldwide to create and execute global DSP-specific campaigns for label and artist projects
- Provide local knowledge and contacts, as well as initiating conversations and working with the Business Development team to negotiate and close new Label and Artist content deals
- Manage the day to day relationships with local label partners acting as the primary point of contact externally to the label and internally representing your labels’ interests
- Work with the Label Development team to strategize on growth of local music content on a global level.
- Manage label partners’ priority release campaign logistics from inception through to analysis, working with other internal departments as necessary
- Implement Best Practices across all release campaigns
- Work to develop a strategic partnership with label partners to help guide distribution strategy
- Liaise with all internal departments including commercial strategy, engagement, video, operations, insights & analytics, finance and legal to ensure all label partners’ business needs are met
- Drive product adoption of Ingrooves’ technology platforms and services across the label roster
- Educate internal and external stakeholders on commercial and promotional activity within region
- Provide insight company branding and trade marketing opportunities within the market
- Significant experience within a label, distribution or management company working with labels, managers and artists
- Passionate about music discovery and a fan of multiple genres of music with the ability to represent Ingrooves in the marketplace
- Extensive knowledge and relationships in the independent music community
- Strong relationship builder, creative and resourceful at getting to the finish line
- Excellent customer service and relationship-building capability – always with a professional demeanor
- Experience sourcing, interpreting and presenting industry insights and analytics in the commercial process
- Articulate in written and oral communication
- Ability to maintain multiple project timelines with close attention to detail while being accountable and responsive
- Experience with top digital music services, social media applications, and digital music best practices
- Experience with digital retail distribution
- International music business experience a plus
- Languages: English, TBC
Please apply here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/1844636898/?pathWildcard=1844636898&trk=job_capjs