At Ingrooves Music Group, we are committed to powering creativity in today’s dynamic music marketplace by providing the best distribution, marketing, and rights management tools and services to content creators and owners.
We develop state-of-the-art, cost-efficient, and scalable technology platforms.
Our partners benefit from our experienced, knowledgeable people, unparalleled commitment to customer service, and thoughtful marketing solutions that drive results. We aspire to be the most transparent and solution-driven partner for all of the labels and artists we work with.
HOW WE LEAD:
The VP of Marketing and Communications will be responsible for the development, integration, and implementation of trade marketing and building the Ingrooves brand relative to the strategic direction and positioning of the organization and its leadership. This position is a visible and prominent role within and without the organization. The successful candidate will build, advance and protect the organization’s reputation, drive visibility and engagement. They will also work with external partners and be responsible for securing their support and participation in campaigns.
HOW YOU’LL CREATE:
- Identify challenges and emerging issues faced by the organization. Work with team and staff to recognize internal and external communications opportunities and solutions and define and execute appropriate strategies to support them.
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the communications function including budgeting, planning, and staff development
- Be a creative visionary, driving progressive marketing campaigns and inspiring innovation across the team.
- Collaborate with and drive marketing efforts from other teams including commercial, product, biz dev, technology and insights
- Lead executive profile strategy including speaking opportunities, conferences, awards, etc. for Ingrooves’ leadership.
- Serve as a spokesperson and lead point person on media interactions that help promote and/or impact the organization.
- Build, maintain and assess external marketing partnerships.
- Work to find new opportunities to elevate the company’s profile through campaigns and initiatives, special projects and events.
- Account for project and campaign marketing budgets
BRING YOUR VIBE:
- 8-10+ years of experience in marketing/communication in media, entertainment or technology. Experience in music marketing a plus.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in communications or public relations is required.
- Demonstrated experience and leadership in managing a comprehensive strategic communication, media relations, and marketing program to advance an organization’s mission and goals.
- Creative and thoughtful on how new media technologies can be utilized.
- Knowledge and understanding of all media, social media and content creation.
- Strong knowledge of the digital marketplace for music consumption.
- Extensive experience in digital marketing, CRM, audience engagement and analytics.
- Advertising / media planning experience.
- Proven ability to build and manage marketing partnerships.
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated skill and comfort in proactively building relationships
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Needs to be a creative but strategic marketer who is driven by innovation.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and operating effectively in a high-pressured environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!