We are a Global Indie Publisher with headquarters in Los Angeles who has an immediate opening for an experienced Director of Technology.
- Research data to ensure the accurate posting of royalties
- Oversee maintenance and development of proprietary copyright and royalties platform, including prioritization of new features and training and associated web properties
- Oversee technology and data strategy, including integration and adoption of new or acquired capabilities
- Responsible our global tracking and analytics program
- Act as key industry contact for societies and other major data partners
- Support 30 global offices with regards to hardware, software, third-party systems and data security
- 6-plus years in publishing, label, neighboring rights and/or collection societies
- Big data analytics experience a plus
- Foreign languages, especially Spanish, a plus
The location for this role is flexible; candidates must be willing to travel regularly.
For consideration, please send resume with a cover letter to email@example.com