Position: ROCK AND ALTERNATIVE RADIO PROMOTIONS MANAGER
Employer: PROPELLER COMMUNICATIONS
Closing Date: SEPTEMBER 5TH 2020
We are looking for a Rock and Alternative radio promotions manager in a full-time position, based in our Berlin or London office. Starting as soon as possible.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Propeller Creative LTD is a radio promotions company with offices in London, Berlin, Madrid and Oslo.
We work with a diverse mix of internationally acclaimed artists – our current roster includes Róisín Murphy, Alfie Templeman, Faithless, Brandy and Deadmau5.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- You will be setting up Pan-European radio campaigns for our rock and alternative clients.
- The new position will be in charge of maintaining our relationships with radio stations across Europe and the UK, focussing on key stations and shows that support Rock and Alternative music.
FURTHER TASKS INCLUDE:
- Working together with the rest of the team to build our artists’ presence in Europe
- Setting up tour promo opportunities for artists – including sessions, interviews and competitions.
- Creating radio reports on a weekly basis.
- Some international travel is to be expected. Training and support will be given by the senior management team.
- You live and breathe rock and alternative music, with a deep proven knowledge of the sector.
- You’ll have a good understanding of the overall music business, ideally with experience in international marketing.
- You understand the power of storytelling and love the thought of picking up the phone and telling people about amazing new music.
- You are proactive and self-motivated – driven by your own results.
- You are able to easily develop and nurture new relationships. People want to listen to and enjoy working with you.
- Fluent in English, German and additional EU languages are a plus.
- Computer literate with a basic understanding of CRM, Mailing List and Database management.