Los Angeles based SOTA is State of the Art (formerly Rebel-One), an entertainment home for creatives consisting of management, record label, publishing, theatrical experience and TV/film production.
SOTA Records is currently seeking a full-time Label Manager. Candidate must be based in Los Angeles, or willing and able to relocate for the position.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Help manage the real time administration of catalog assets and marketing collateral. Regularly update shared organizational databases, as well as help prepare release related materials for internal and external communications, pitches, updates, and official deliveries.
- Should have a basic understanding of generating and interpreting label copy, digital and physical audio/video metadata, catalog registrations including neighboring rights, and the end to end logistics of the artist release-to-consumer supply chain.
- Should be familiar with industry release trends and protocols, and will have responsibilities administering, and reporting, happenings and profiles on third party dashboards like Spotify / Apple / Amazon Music for Artists, Pandora AMP, Soundcharts, Chartmetric, Mediabase, etc.
- Must have the ability to multitask and work closely with team members in a fast paced environment across a variety of label projects, with a variety of international partners strategizing global priorities.
- Superior organization and team communication skills. Ability to be initiative driven while being managed. Ability to both ask specific and critical questions, and also follow through to research and resolve inquiries.
- Strong understanding and know-how of marketing music on social and traditional media, as well as possess copywriting/editing, graphic design, video editing, and basic coding skills.
- Help coordinate third-party vendors, including administration and logistics of both B2B and D2C physical mailings and e-commerce fulfillment.
- Coordinate and schedule logistics of team meetings and capture key minutes.
- New music enthusiast who proactively explores new music discovery and is familiar with the latest new music trends and platforms, and is passionate about artist development and industry happenings. Ability to create and manage regular internal A&R communication for review
Interested applicants should contact the email address provided below and include a copy of their resume.
For more information about SOTA visit https://sotadtla.com/