Position: CREATIVE LICENSING ASSISTANT
Employer: DOMINO PUBLISHING
Location: NEW YORK, UNITED STATES
Closing Date: Dec 14th 2018
Domino Publishing Company is seeking a Creative Assistant to join our sync-licensing team in New York.
The position reports directly to the Senior Director of Creative Licensing in New York.
Responsibilities will focus on supporting the creative licensing team (NY/LA) service key active music supervisors from a variety of fields, keeping abreast of new production developments in the music licensing community.
This is a tremendous opportunity for an individual who has great interpersonal and organizational skills, is a self-starter, has a keen interest in a career in music licensing and/or supervision and has the ability to work in an open and creative environment.
- Marketing & Outreach
- Create and send weekly marketing emails to music supervisors & producers servicing new releases, as well as thematic samplers (based on genre, mood, etc.)
- Show promotion: maintain calendar of Domino artists’ events, creating and sending monthly show invites for each city, and overseeing ticket buys / guest list requests
- Manage social media – Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
- Day-to-day administrative tasks and general organization for Creative Department
- Oversee transition between audio databases & maintaining assets in the interim
- Ensure that audio database is complete, reaching out for assets when necessary
- Maintain artist roster & supervisor contact info database
- Showcases: Assist in the coordination and conceptualization & execute sync showcases for Domino artists, from venue outreach and booking (based on budget provided) to client outreach and event promotion
- Manage email invitations of our clients’ live performances to music supervisors and staff.
- Keep track of guest lists and ticket buy information.
- Pre-cleared Catalog: Manage Domino pre-cleared catalog for certain TV networks; Negotiate rate card with participating networks; Compile and service catalog to included supervisors, including specific pre-cleared searches
- Oversee intern projects such as physical mailings and research projects
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in creative licensing or related field
- Broad music knowledge, as the position will be responsible for the marketing of Domino’s many, diverse clients to the licensing community
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in Google Docs, MS Office, Mailchimp, Social Networks
- Ability to multitask
Candidates should submit cover letter, resume and references to Monique Adderly, firstname.lastname@example.org