The Junior Media Designer position is a newly created position that will assist the Secretly Group Creative Department in the generation of visual content and art/design assets. This is an entry-level position with the opportunity for training and professional development. This role reports to the Creative Director and could be based in our Bloomington, iN, Brooklyn, NY, London, UK, or Los Angeles, CA.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD…
- Have 1-3 years of experience in video editing, motion graphics, graphic/type design, animation, and/or photography. (Please provide a portfolio of video and image production).
- Be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, AfterEffects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign ), Final Cut, Spark AR, other editing programs, and attendant audio and video formats.
- Have experience writing, producing, shooting, and editing video. An understanding of operations in a studio and on-set production equipment including cameras, audio, lighting, and color is a plus.
- Have a strong understanding of the digital and social media landscape: Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, Spotify, Apple Music.
- Be a creative thinker with a keen interest in visual arts, music, and new technologies.
- Be someone who is both creative and has an interest in the labels’ catalogs.
- Work with the Creative Director and Art Directors to create and edit dynamic content: social media assets, lyric videos, visualizers, AR/VR/MR filters, music videos, live streams, documentaries, podcasts, and other audio/video assets.
- Develop additional platform-specific assets from existing content (artwork, music videos, photos, product shots): cut downs, stills, pre-roll ads, teaser clips, sizzle reels, audio snippets, etc.
- Support Art Directors and Designers in the design and production of album packaging, print processes, web design, marketing materials, value ads, and other static visuals.
- Work closely with artists, managers, project, and marketing teams to develop compelling, original, and shareable content.
- Stay current on upcoming musical and technological trends in format to find new opportunities to market music and video.
- Generate new content ideas, franchises, and opportunities.
Contact: To apply for this role, send your resume and portfolio of video and image production directly to Jessie LaJoie, Secretly’s HR Director at email@example.com
**All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.