Senior Content Specialist and Marketing Coordinator in Music Tech / AI Startup AIMS
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, subject line “Senior Content Specialist”
Application deadline: 5.00 PM (CET/GMT+2) Monday 19th October 2020.
AI/Music Tech startup AIMS is looking for a senior content specialist and marketing coordinator to manage communication and marketing activities towards prospective clients.
WHO ARE WE:
We’ve built AIMS API – an AI music similarity search that our clients use to find the perfect music faster. We’re a remote-first international team with an office in Prague, where we originally started AIMS as a spin-off of a recognised production music company. We are self-funded and already profitable. We are the market leader in this new and fast-growing segment of music tech.
Some of the most innovative, leading music companies in the world such as Universal Production Music or EMI Production Music and media companies such as the Spanish public broadcaster RTVE use AIMS to find the right tracks for audio-visual productions quickly and easily.
WHY WE NEED YOU:
We have a complex product and use cases, and we need to simplify the message around it to make our existing and potential clients purchase decision easier.
WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
You will oversee all our communication with existing and prospective clients.
WE NEED YOU TO TAKE CARE OF OUR:
WE NEED YOU TO CREATE A STRATEGY AND START WORKING ON THE FOLLOWING:
- testimonials and client interviews (both text and video)
OUTSIDE OF THE PURE CONTENT CREATION, WE WOULD ALSO WANT YOU TO TAKE CARE OF THE FOLLOWING AREAS (BUT THESE ARE TO BE DISCUSSED):
- coordination of PR activities – mainly coordinating external PR agencies
- coordinating the creation of support materials for the business development team
- support for our participation at various industry events
- working with the management team on creating our communication strategy
HOW DO YOU FIT IN:
- You can take a complex problem and distil it into an understandable message
- You know how to write convincingly and concisely
- You can learn about a new industry fast and understand the goals and needs of our potential clients
- You are eager to learn and appreciate constructive criticism/feedback
- You are not afraid to fail or “look bad” because you are trying something new
- You like working in an environment with clear tasks and responsibilities and straightforward, honest communication.
- Excellent English both written and spoken, on a native speaker level
WHAT YOU DON’T NEED TO KNOW, BUT WE APPRECIATE IF YOU DO OR IF YOU’RE WILLING TO LEARN:
- Knowledge of the music industry, TV or radio broadcasters, audio-visual production (movies, TV, commercials, VOD).
- Experience in startup or tech company
- Experience as a journalist, especially covering the music, movies/film or tech industries
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Completely remote work possible, we also have an office in Prague, Czech Republic
- A small team of friendly and competent colleagues
- Opportunity to help expand new and exciting products at the intersection of AI/tech/music with clear use cases and global client list
- Communicate with clients from the Music, Movie and Radio and TV broadcasting industries
- Opportunity to learn more about machine learning and AI and Music Tech