As a part of the Artist & Label Partnerships team you’ll work with key artists, managers and labels to create and execute impactful marketing campaigns.
You will work closely with the North American team on local strategic initiatives as well as your international counterparts to scale globally. You will also leverage this relationship to further Spotify’s marketing and partnership initiatives to the mutual benefit of Spotify and its industry partners.
For the Manager – Artist & Label Partnerships role we seek an outstanding candidate who is an enthusiastic music fan, and proven leader with experience building and maintaining partner relationships, with an ability to multi-task and build a brand platform, manage and execute complex campaigns.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Support core Hip Hop / R&B ALP and Editorial teams on global cultural programs across the organization, providing industry insights and best creative practices to launch global umbrella brand.
- Well versed and proficient in artist partnerships, podcasts, and marketing processes, informing negotiation tactics and value exchange for newly formed Umbrella brand that lives both on and off platform.
- Pitch and review conceptual ideas that involve newly created umbrella brand, that increase brand market share of target audience, build brand awareness, and spark innovation.
- Proactively synthesize findings, develop recommendations, and communicate results as they relate to the cross functional ecosystem and consumer engagement.
- External B2B Relations to grow Umbrella brand -Create, build and maintain relationships with external brand partners that fall within creative guidelines and hit audience KPI’s.
- Work closely with Editorial and Music Marketing to identify optimal external partnerships and value exchange.
- Maintain on-platform content calendar, road manage and organize all creative executions. Work directly with artist partnership label reps and Social team to gather insights, assets and develop campaigns, from brief development, conception, production all the way through execution.
- Stay up to date on content and marketplace programs to remain competitive and aligned in achieving company goals. Develop relationships, collaborate and advocate with internal stakeholders.
- Represent Umbrella brand externally, attending meetings with the industry, including label partners, managers and artists to identify opportunities and foster partnerships.
- Assist in coordinating respective events and activations on-site as needed.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Support Core Urban Music Group with Campaign Execution
- Unlock Opportunities for newly formed Umbrella brand (on + off platform)
- Challenge & Drive Innovation
- Maintain External Relationships
- Build Umbrella brand to connect with Black audiences
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 299 million users.