The Music Marketing team plays a critical role in defining and driving Spotify’s promotional strategy around new and existing content, focused on the holistic music and cultural experience. As part of the Music Marketing teamyou will help build and shape the marketing strategy for key genres, playlist brands and artist campaigns to drive differentiation and brand love for Spotify with target consumers.
This position requires experience and passion for the music and entertainment industry with a firm pulse on content and its cultural impact. This position will develop global marketing and brand strategies for content within the Pop, Indie, Rock & Electronic genres, all in support of driving brand love and audience growth on the platform. You will be responsible for driving strategy, campaign and media planning, execution, production, and delivery of integrated campaigns.
You are a passionate student of music, entertainment, and culture and have experience leading cross-functional teams, shaping global brand stories, managing end-to-end processes, workflows and execution across various media channels such as TV, OOH, Mobile, Social, Display, etc.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop comprehensive, strategic and compelling content marketing campaigns that ladder up to defined Spotify objectives.
- Act as the marketing lead on key artist and playlist brand campaigns to drive end-to-end campaign orchestration from establishing the strategy to brief development, through creative and media execution, to measurement and reporting, ensuring clear communication throughout each step of the process.
- Set vision and yearly strategy for key music genres, laddering up to engagement, consumption and consumer acquisition goals.
- Collaborate across the Content Organization, including Music, Studios and Marketplace to strategize holistic marketing initiatives and help to identify key audience growth opportunities.
- Collaborate with a team of experts across Brand & Creative, Social, Comms, Media, Analytics, Studios Marketing and business disciplines responsible for creating and managing the reporting/measuring analytics to optimize content distribution and effectiveness.
- Build and present presentations and documents that communicate team and project performance and recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Managing budgets and internal and external resources efficiently.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5+ years marketing experience with a lifestyle brand, digital publisher, or agency ideally in roles that were consumer marketing or related experiences in marketing strategy, marketing and media planning, marketing implementation, digital/social marketing, and event execution.
- You possess strong project management skills and have experience managing complex, collaborative projects with multiple stakeholders.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and high energy environment and are comfortable with occasional ambiguity and a team player willing to pitch in whenever needed.
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented.
- You are creative and constantly ideating on how to uniquely bring marketing campaigns to life.
- You possess excellent communication and writing skills.
- You are an ambitious and diligent worker, a fast learner who is eager to learn and add value to Spotify.
- You are proficient at using Google Drive, Excel, and Keynote.
- You are comfortable working remotely.
- Ability to work under pressure with imminent deadlines and prioritizing tasks in real-time.