A leading publisher of music resources for the primary age range, Out of the Ark Music is well known and trusted for its top-quality publications that provide songs and musicals to inspire, excite, enhance and expand children’s enjoyment of music. Our material is used and loved by thousands of schools in the UK and across the world, and we believe that songs and singing can transform children’s lives.
We have an important role for a Publishing & Copyright Coordinator. Based in our Publishing Team you would provide cross-functional support and assistance for our Publishing and Copyright departments. You will need excellent administration and organisational skills and may have had experience in a copyright role.
- Assisting the Music Editors in coordinating the production of new titles
- Assisting the Music Editors with any publishing admin required
- Writing and distributing information for new product releases
- Co-ordinating the production schedule and process of all Words On Screen (WOS) production
- Proofing WOS content
- Co-ordinating the updating, correcting and production of stock reprints
- Liaising with suppliers and our warehouse, sales and customer service teams on the production and arrival dates of new titles and reprints
- Receiving, logging, assessing and responding to unsolicited submissions and passing assessment to Publishing Director where appropriate
- Liaising with choir leaders, music arrangers, engineers, engravers and freelance editors where appropriate
- Co-ordinating and maintaining copyright information data records
- Requesting CCLI numbers and keeping up-to-date logs of other catalogue numbers (e.g. ISBNs and ISRCs)
- Registering new titles with MCPS/PRS, PPL and other copyright administration bodies
- Applying for and responding to relevant copyright permissions and requests
- Completing internal whitesheets for all products
- Taking and distributing minutes for all Publishing Department meetings
- Organizing copies of lyrics and audio for choir rehearsals
- Obtaining quotes for print and CD duplication
- Preparing purchase orders for print and CD duplication
For a full Job Description and Terms, please go to our website at https://www.outoftheark.co.uk/about/work-for-us/.
Closing date for all applications is 9.00am, Monday 17 December 2018. Interviews will be held in Hampton, Middlesex in the week commencing 7 January 2019.