Position: SENIOR MUSIC CONSULTANT
Employer: ELEPHANT MUSIC
Location: LONDON/REMOTE, UK
Closing Date: JANUARY 14TH 2021
Elephant Music is looking for an experienced Music Consultant to work with our global roster of clients.
Elephant music is a multi award winning music company, specialising in music for advertising and music marketing. We have offices in London and LA and are expanding the team for 2021. We have placed our music on some of the worlds biggest marketing campaigns including Avengers Endgame, Game of Thrones, Blade Runner and Call of Duty.
We are looking for an experienced Music Consultant to manage and grow our client base in London, NYC and LA.
- Business development in the advertising and TV markets – UK & US.
- Build and manage a network of music supervisors and music buyers.
- Creative music searches
- Search and develop future streams of income in the sync market.
- A&R new talent
- 4-5 years working in a sync department or production music library.
- Extensive global client list.
- Genuine passion for music – and open to all genres.
- Understanding of creative pitching
- Creative, personable, fun and energetic.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Long list of existing contacts in the advertising / TV Sync industry
- Experience managing a sales team
A core value of ours is ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn and grow from each other. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and encourage all to apply.
- Work from home available
- Flexible holiday packages
- International travel for business development