Remote on a temporary basis but there will be a requirement to travel to our offices in Kennington (London) on an ad-hoc basis when safe to do so, subject to Covid Guidelines.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Ninja Tune is now seeking a reliable and experienced NTPM Audio Producer to join the Ninja Tune Production team in the UK office, on a full-time basis. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who has prior experience of procuring production music albums.
This role will be responsible for the procurement and ingestion of new music for the Ninja Tune Production Music library
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Liaise with NTPM Sync Creatives to assess which new albums are required
- Use data to decide which albums/styles/composers are the best performers, to increase volume in that area
- Help create briefs to send out to the team of composers
- Check that the demos from composers are of a high quality and do not infringe copyright
- Offer constructive feedback on music delivered if needed
- Collating and checking deliverables and metadata from composers
- Creating spreadsheets from composer metadata for ingestion process
- Procuring production music albums from new and existing Ninja Tune Production Music writers
- Procuring album artwork from designer
- Coordinating the ingestion process (descriptions, tagging, contracts, registering, uploading to platforms)
- Deliver new albums to sub publisher
- Respond to Stem requests
- Engage with new composers
- Respond to incoming briefs from NTPM team
- Other adhoc relevant work as requested by the wider team
- Proven experience of procuring production music albums and content ingestion
- Copyright knowledge
- A good understanding of working with music metadata
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Eye for quality
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate on a Mac operating system
- Ability to focus on a set task and work fairly autonomously
- Ability to plan and organise your workload and convey progress at regular intervals
In your own words and in your own style we would like to know how enthusiastic you are about the role you are applying for. To support your application please provide answers to the following questions:
- Having read the details of the job description and the responsibilities the role covers, please share details of your experience that lends itself well to the roles responsibilities.
- Share your opinion what you think makes a good library track and why
You can answer these questions in either video, audio or PowerPoint format – whatever works for you!
- Please keep audio and video content to no more than 5 minutes long and PowerPoint to 2-3 slides only. You can upload your media on an online cloud space that suits you and you can share the link with us directly so only we can view. Please remember to provide the right access permissions when sharing.
- Please send your links to your media, along with your CV to Raksha Rathod at firstname.lastname@example.org, with NTPM Audio Producer as the subject heading.
Please be sure to write a short cover note which shares any other useful information, what your salary expectations are and the best number to contact you on should we need to.
Ninja Tune Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status or disability status.
R2 Consultancy Services Ltd are working on behalf of Ninja Tune Ltd. Any information shared, will be used purely for Ninja Tune recruitment purposes.