Position: ARTIST SERVICES MARKETING MANAGER
Employer: THE ORCHARD
Location: LONDON, UK
Closing Date: MAY 8TH 2021
The Orchard has an opening for a Marketing Manager to join the Artist Services team in the London Office.
The ideal individual will have experience in managing frontline marketing campaigns across a variety of genres, managing marketing, budgets, in addition to having great relationships with artist managers, key internal departments and external suppliers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage assigned campaigns for a diverse range of Artists
- Effectively manage marketing spend in line with approved budget and project KPIs.
- Work effectively to deliver an overall campaign that reflects the vision and goals of the artist, management or label alongside the strategy of the agreed marketing plan.
- Identifying, hiring and liaising with publicists, radio/TV pluggers, and external marketing agencies
- Communicating with management and artists on a regular basis to address concerns, manage expectations and generally maintain a good working relationship.
- Work cross functionally with other departments (such as label management, digital marketing, A&R/New Business) to ensure flow of information throughout the campaign and to provide new business opportunities.
- Commission creative for artist projects such as visual content, photo shoots, events etc.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 3 years’ experience within a label, distribution or artist management dealing with frontline marketing campaigns
- Well connected in the UK music scene with a deep book of contacts
- Knowledge and experience of artist and label services including campaign management, budget management and physical distribution.
- Excellent knowledge of the digital, retail, analytics and social trends, with an ability to adapt to a constantly changing landscape.
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise to tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to speak effectively across all levels of business, both internally and externally.
- Passionate about UK & music and culture as well as in other markets
WHAT WE GIVE YOU:
- An opportunity to influence music on a global stage
- A modern, diverse and creative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more
- An investment in your learning & development
- A comprehensive and attractive benefits package including healthcare coverage, life insurance, generous leave policies, Winter recess (Christmas through New Year’s), voluntary benefits, industry-leading mental health and fertility coverage, family resources and education financial assistance