Rock/Rock Sub-Genres Needed for TV, Film, Ads - Music Submissions Open
We work directly with a host of Music Supervisors across EUROPE, USA, Canada and Australia including shows broadcast and or produced by NBC Universal, CBS Television, Disney ABC, Netflix, Sony Pictures and Amazon TV. The licensing includes background cues and promo slots for advertising.
As a Sync Licensing Agent, we are widening our catalog need for Rock Music. This can be straight Rock or any sub-genre including but not limited too Punk, Heavy Metal and Hardcore.
We work on a commission basis where we take 25% of each successful sync fee (you keep all backend royalty and rights payments). To see the full details check the Music Sync Licensing page in the Opportunities section at the top of this page or visit www.musicgateway.com/music-sync-licensing.
Here’s the criteria:
* You MUST own or represent 100% of the master recording rights and 100% of the publishing rights (The writers)
* You must have authorization from all writers and rights holders to work with us legally
* If we like your music, we may ask you to create an account and provide us with all the track metadata and rights information (we have created tools to help you manage this process)
* Submit 320 MP3 or Wav Files are also fine
* Please submit songs and any instrumentals as well
We will listen to everything you submit, but due to time restrictions we can’t provide everyone with direct feedback. We will however contact you to let you know if we want to represent you and your music.
Thank you and good luck.
Jack & Will.
Posted - 5/10/18