Looking for music/composers to place with Production Libraries (All Genres Welcome)
Hi There, I’m a composer for Media, TV & Film and I also freelance as an A&R, specializing in placing library/production music for us in TV with publishers here in UK and all over the world. I am currently looking to expand my roster of writers that I work with. Writers in all genres are welcome, as long as the music is well produced.
Due to the amount of submissions it is important that you tick all the boxes, otherwise your pitch won’t go forward:
1) Please submit 2-3 tracks in the genres that you enjoy writing.
2) Library tracks tend be anywhere between 1:45-3 minutes long. So no 8 minute tracks please!
3) I’m interested in both instrumentals and songs. Please don’t submit tracks with royalty free vocals (from Splice, Loopmasters, Arcade, etc…)
4) Please make sure that your tracks don’t over rely on melodic elements of samples from Splice, Loopmasters, Arcade, etc… as this may cause copyright strikes down the line.
5) NO UNCLEARED SAMPLES OR VOCALS PLEASE! It’s a big NO NO
6) You should be a registered member of PRO (PRS, ASCAP, etc..) in your country, as that is how you are going to get paid
Me and my partners will provide feedback and guidance based upon our experience in the business. Assuming your tracks are great and ready to go, we will be able to provide support in dealing with deliverables (such as edits, underscores) Last year I have placed around 100 of my own tracks aswell as around 400 tracks from different writers that I work with. If your pitch is successful and we feel that we will be able to place your work I will be in touch with all the specifics, but generally we will be taking a small cut of your royalties for our contribution. I will reveal all the details if your pitch is successful. Good luck pitching and I look forward to hearing some great music! Cheers, Alex