Are you an aspiring music producer looking for an easy and creative way to produce high-quality music? Look no further than Free Monster Strings VST – the perfect VST plugin to bring your musical visions to life!
Using virtual instruments is a must in modern music production. A virtual instrument (VST) emulates real-life instruments, giving you unlimited sound possibilities. One of the best and most popular choices is Free Monster Strings VST by Agus Hardiman.
Free Monster Strings is as light as it is a powerful and versatile plugin that will help you create stunning melodies in no time. With its realistic sound, fantastic effects and intuitive user interface, this award-winning tool gives producers of all levels the opportunity to create professional-sounding productions.
In this article, we’ll take a look at some of the most impressive features of Free Monster Strings VST and how it can help you make better music.
Free strings: Monster Strings VST comes with a wide range of features that make it an ideal choice for music producers and music arrangements. It includes over 100 different string instruments, from classical to modern, as well as a variety of effects and sound-shaping tools.
You can also customize the sound of each instrument by adjusting the attack, decay, sustain and release parameters. This allows you to create unique sounds that will fit
In this 1st version, Monster Strings has 13 Presets, divided into 2 main categories: ACOUSTIC and SYNTHESIZER. ACOUSTIC has 2 sub-categories which are ENSEMBLE and SOLO
Monster Strings Features
- Dozens of cool-sounding presets. The current version is v1-2022.09 with 13 Presets (This will be updated regularly, please sign-up for my newsletter in this AHTV blog HOMEPAGE to be notified of updates).
- 2 preset categories: ACOUSTIC and SYNTHESIZER. And ACOUSTIC has 2 sub-categories: ENSEMBLE and SOLO.
- Very little RAM usage.
- Global Volume/ Gain, ADSR (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release).
- Multi-FX to tailor the sound as you please (Chorus, Delay, and Reverb)
- Parameter Automation to dynamically change sounds that fit your music
- Soundbank/Presets can be placed on an external hard disk, no need to place it in a startup drive
- The parameter/Knob value is reset by double-clicking it.
- A new expansion sounds preset will be released/updated regularly every now and then. Make sure you sign-up for my newsletter in this AHTV blog HOMEPAGE to be notified of updates.
- Major plugin format: Windows 64bit DAW, Mac VST, and Mac Audio Unit (AU). If you’re a Pro Tools user, please use BlueCat Patchwork to use this VST in your PT.
Download the Monster Strings VST plug-in for free here.