RNB Serum Presets are sound banks created for the popular music production software, Serum. These presets contain a variety of sounds and instrument patches that can be used to create music in the R&B genre. The presets range from classic R&B sounds to modern, cutting-edge sounds.
Using this software is a great way to quickly and easily create professional-sounding tracks. With a wide range of sounds and effects available, you can create tracks that are unique and full of character.
Additionally, the presets are designed to be used with the popular synthesizer software Serum, which makes it easy to customize the sounds to your own preferences.
How to install:
1. Download the RnB Serum Presets by clicking here for the download link.
2. Open the Serum VST Plugin.
3. Select the “Menu” button and then select “Import Presets”.
4. Navigate to the folder where you downloaded the presets and select the preset folder.
5. Select the preset you want to use and click “Open”.
6. The preset will now be loaded into Serum.
7. Select the preset to edit the parameters.
8. Make any changes you want and then click “Save”.
9. The preset is now saved and ready to be used.
Overall, the RnB Serum Presets are an excellent choice for anyone looking to create professional-sounding RnB music.