Artist Growth seeks a Director of Enterprise Sales, based in LA.
The role requires strong networking and sales skills, five+ years’ experience in the live music industry and a deep network of contacts with agents, managers, and labels.
Artist Growth is a fast growing software company that’s reinventing the way artists and their supporting organizations manage their touring business.
Our cloud platform addresses the needs of artists and tour teams as well as the management companies, agencies and labels that support their live business.
We are poised to disrupt the $25 billion live music segment of the entertainment industry by being THE touring platform, delivering a valuable range of services to our customers.
- This position requires you to be able to connect with potential clients and close deals with management companies, music agencies, and record labels.
- You will evangelize Artist Growth and drive sales of our Roster Management and Tour Financing products.
- You deeply understand the touring ecosystem
- You have worked at a major agency or artist management company
- You foster long and deep connections in the live music industry
- You can directly access a large roster of agents and managers
- You live the live music culture
In this role you will:
- Initiate and develop software sales efforts mainly on the West Coast
- Leverage relationships to engage agents and managers
- Evangelize Artist Growth solutions through face to face meetings
- Conduct product demonstrations in person and online
- Drive qualified opportunities into closed deals
- Manage existing accounts to drive additional expansion sales
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
- You are tenacious on the phone, able to engage busy prospects
- You have comfort with ambiguity and with having less than 100% of information all of the time
- You have a lot of energy, enthusiasm and ambition to work with a strong desire to get better
- You have high acumen for selling and driving complex enterprise deals
ABOUT ARTIST GROWTH
Artist Growth is a comprehensive live entertainment artist management software platform.
The AG platform connects artists, tour managers, artist managers, business managers, agents, labels and tour service providers to deliver all that a tour business needs to be successful.
And through AGFinance powered by Pinnacle Financial Partners, Artist Growth also provides artists with the capital they need to fund their tours and grow their business.
ARTIST GROWTH OFFERS:
1. Tour Management: artist managers, tour managers, and label tour and promo departments use AG to run the operations of a tour with online collaboration across the entire tour team including third-party providers
2. Roster Tracking and Management: artist managers, business managers, agents, and label teams are able to share a roster-wide 360-view of tour events, bookings and financials.
3. Tour Financing: artists are able to receive loans underwritten against their contracted tour guarantees to fund their music business, buy equipment or to advance their tours.
READY FOR US?
We are a young company which means no politics and a get-stuff-done culture where you can make your mark and take as much responsibility as you can handle.
Come prove yourself —
Think you can be a top-performing driver of our business and a key member of our quickly-growing company?
Drop us your resume and let us know why you will crush it.
Seminal Music is looking for a Day-to-Day Manager to work exclusively for a music artist within a wider team.
We’re seeking someone with prior experience who is looking to grow and add value to our roster.
THIS ROLE REQUIRES A CLOSE ONE-ON-ONE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE ARTIST AND MANAGEMENT WHICH INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Handling daily scheduling and logistics as well as managing promo schedules during touring and release periods
- Reviewing contracts before they’re presented to the artist or manager for signature
- Assisting in finding and scheduling sessions
- Booking travel for promo and touring
- Occasionally accompanying artist on radio & TV promo, as well as music video & photo shoots
- Acting as liaison between the artist/ management and the record label, tour manager, publishers, PR agencies, booking agents, and all other 3rd parties
- Creating budgets for live offers as they come in, providing to management for review and approval
- Working with the record label, artist, and management team to create campaign schedules and marketing plans for releases
- Providing daily updates for both the management team and artist
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS/QUALITIES:
- Self-driven, capable of working independently and in a team setting
- 4+ years’ experience as a day to day manager or in a similar position in management or at an agency
- Experience working at a record label preferred, or in lieu have extensive knowledge of working with record labels
- Knowledge of publishing and acquiring 3rd party songs
- Experience of touring including routing and scheduling both alone and with an external TM
- Willing to take calls and respond to emails outside of office hours
- Able to handle confidential information and maintain discretion when dealing with artists
Contact through firstname.lastname@example.org
Sound Royalties is dedicated to creating financial products and solutions for the music community. We have a deep appreciation for creatives. We understand what it’s like to worry about how you’re going to pay for your next record, tour or if the next royalty check is going to be enough to cover the bills that keep piling up.
The Royalty Specialist is responsible for providing songwriters, composers, artists and producers with creative financing to cover everything from recording sessions and touring to debt consolidation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate with creatives via telephone to initiate transactions and build relationships.
- Act in an advisory role to creatives regarding finance and royalty issues
- Review and prepare models, summary sheets, and other information for potential customers
- Partner with Sound Royalties team to develop solutions tailored to each clients’ unique needs
- Work with clients to ensure all deliverables are received, reviewed and issues are flagged in a timely manner
- Maintain a real-time project/transaction pipeline
- Systematically follow-up on new leads and previous offers outstanding. Track all customer-related activities in SalesForce.com CRM
- Monitor all transactions to ensure they proceed towards funding in a timely manner. Additionally, facilitate the retrieval of any missing documents by coordinating with the Processing Department/Research
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
We’re looking for a candidate with prior customer service experience, preferably in the music industry, who is ready for a challenge, with the following qualifications:
- 3+ years working in customer service with a focus on inbound calling
- Prior experience with music rights and clearances, music publishing, publishing administration, music supervision and/or music copyright production, or other relevant experience a plus
- Collaborative mindset, coupled with demonstrated capability and for independent decision-making.
- Ability to communicate effectively and form trusted relationships with persons who may not have a thorough understanding of the music rights clearance process.
- Strong desire to learn, a driving curiosity, and the ability to take new tasks in stride.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to turn around assignments quickly while juggling several on-going projects.
- Meticulous attention to detail, methodical analysis of complex situations, and dedication to the quality of work product.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Creative, flexible, enthusiastic and innovative team player looking for a challenge.
- Position may require travel up to 10% of the time.
- Tasks may involve extended periods of time at a keyboard or work station.
- Requires manual dexterity and visual and hearing acuity.
- Tasks are regularly performed inside without potential for exposure to adverse conditions.
Learn more about Sound Royalties through here.
To apply, email Resume to: email@example.com