Position: CAMPAIGN MANAGER (UK)
Employer: LIVE NATION
Location: LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
Closing Date: Jan 21th 2019
Live Nation is the largest live music promoter in the world. Somewhere around the globe, every 20 minutes a Live Nation Event happens.
Our Live Nation Concerts Marketing Team live by the mantra: by fans for fans – we’re all live music lovers who strive to deliver excellent and efficient marketing, powered by consumer insight.
We’re looking for a Campaign Manager to deliver exceptional campaigns to connect our consumers and artists, resulting in sold out venues and an unforgettable 2 hours of magic.
You will be working as part of a Campaigns Team, together with our Creative, PR and Digital teams to produce best in class marketing plans across our music and comedy tours.
Reporting into the Marketing Director, you will be committed, ambitious, passionate and determined to do great work.
You will be surrounded and supported by smart creative people and you’ll be motivated to refuse to accept that something cannot be done.
Where there is a will there is way attitude is essential!
- Supporting the Marketing Director in implementing the Marketing Strategy
- Creating and delivering innovative, efficient and effective marketing campaigns to sell tickets to events & to continually improve the way we market shows
- Working with internal stakeholders to understand campaign objectives to then deliver campaigns on time and on budget and ROI.
- Measuring performance of all campaigns, including budgets, to achieve sales results plus insights to power future campaigns.
- Working with our agencies and in house creative team to produce compelling campaigns.
- Working closely with the PR, Creative, Social and Online teams to ensure that
all of our campaigns are effectively supported at all times
- Offer creative recommendations, based on campaign performance and offer solutions to improve outcomes.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proactive, self-starter and a team player
- Passion for understanding the consumer, for what live music means to different audiences and what motivates consumer behaviour around live events
- Marketing/campaign/product experience with either an agency or for a major event(s) company
- Ability to manage multiple projects to completion under concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment with evidence of commercial accountability
- Good knowledge of the campaign briefing process
- Experience working across all media channels plus a proven track record of delivering online media (including SEM, PPC, email and social) would be an advantage
- Experience in managing people and influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Able to work in evenings and weekends when necessary
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- English language fluent written and oral essential
- A Bachelor’s Degree or relevant qualification/experience is required.
If you are interested in such a position within the company, please follow this link.