Position: AMPED DISTRIBUTION - MARKETING COORDINATOR
Employer: ALLIANCE ENTERTAINMENT
Location: IRVINE, US
Closing Date: Feb 22nd 2019
Alliance Entertainment is the largest one stop in the US of physical media such as records, music, movies, toys, accessories, and consumer electronics.
With more than thirty five years of distribution experience, Alliance Entertainment serves customers of every size, providing a robust suite of services to Retail Fronts, Large Merchants, Special Markets, and to the top e-commerce accounts worldwide.
Independent distribution company AMPED™, which is a division of Alliance Entertainment, is making major waves with significant repertoire and even more impressive sales.
As artists and labels of all sizes look for new and innovative ways to distribute product, AMPED™ rolled out to offer an alternative distribution system that is having impressive results.
AMPED™ has dramatically expanded its labels reach, not only to retailers large and small, but also directly to consumers.
AMPED™ opens up thousands of new avenues for labels and artists to bypass methods used by other distributors and work directly with the largest sales force of any distributor.
Simply put, AMPED’s™ unique expertise and execution enables its distributed artists and labels to reach music fans and consumers directly and easily, while being able to have comprehensive coverage with AMPED’s™ retailers large and small.
Our dynamic AMPED™ team is seeking a full-time position to join the Marketing team.
Position: Marketing Coordinator
- Co-op marketing setup point person interacting with account sale reps for all sales channels: Chains, Online, Indies, VMI, International, Special Markets
- Proposal communication with AMPED labels
- Collecting label approvals
- Account submissions including Vrooming (into the various advertising systems, respectively)
- Ad authorization management
- Back-end accounting follow up
- Monthly advertising tracking & reporting
- Tracking and reporting
- Assist with setting up, tracking and communicating results from PPC Amazon marketing including digital marketing campaigns of all kinds on various Amazon platforms
- Participate in special event coordination and planning such as AEC conference funding, Indie Summer Camp conference, Record Store Day submissions and marketing materials, etc.
- Managing day to day parsing of key marketing updates from labels and delivering to sales
- New Release Sales call preparation of key marketing set up and initiatives & other regular and special marketing event coordination (including Ad Requests, coalition of
- Artwork and logo materials for creative team)
- Social media postings (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, You Tube and WordPress Blogging utilizing aggregation site for management)
- Social media monthly reporting
- Interface with key accounts and labels to pitch and propose new marketing and promotions
- Creating presentations and or working with the creative team for marketing & sales pitches
- Basic digital marketing experience including paid search, paid social media, analytics, basic HTML and an understanding of WordPress
- Understanding of social media platforms including: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, You Tube and more and how it plays into an overall co-op advertising and marketing launch
- Excellent grammar
- Basic ad copy writing
- Expert in Excel and other office products including PowerPoint (some Adobe skills are a plus)
- Ability to handle large data feeds and reduce to manageable format
- Strong listening skills and ability to translate that into practical application
- Extensive music knowledge in many genres, specifically indie music and a keen interest in pop culture
- Creative and analytical abilities
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced and changing environment
- Thorough understanding of co-op advertising process
- Basic accounting
- Positive attitude
- Passionate (you care about what you do)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Marketing
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Advanced level of communicating data through visual tools
- A relentless desire to use all the resources at your fingertips to resolve challenges
- Credentials in Marketing a plus
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- College degree preferred
- 2 – 5 years’ experience preferred
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER A CAREER WITH US?
- Great inspiring company culture, we foster innovation
- Growth opportunity
- Team oriented workplace
- A casual, fun, relaxed, and entertaining open office
- Growing Division
- PTO/Vacation Time
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- 401(K) with employer match
If interested in applying for the position, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.