Position: SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER (UK)
Company: BECAUSE MUSIC LTD
Closing Date: APRIL 19TH, 2019
Based in London and reporting to the UK Digital Strategy & Marketing Manager, this role is tasked with creating, delivering and implementing innovative social media and digital marketing campaigns for domestic and international releases in the UK.
As a Social Media Manager for Because Music UK and London Records, you will be responsible for the social media strategy, the conception and delivery of innovative digital marketing campaigns and the audience development of our artists.
You will already have a good knowledge and understanding of the key principles of digital marketing and social media strategy in the music industry, with proven experience of running your own campaigns.
Because Music roster includes Christine and the Queens, Metronomy, Major Lazer, Charlotte Gainsbourg and Django Django amongst others whilst the London Records roster includes Goldie, Happy Mondays, Orbital and Shakespears Sister amongst others.
- Report to the UK Digital Strategy & Marketing Manager on the global digital strategy and analysis of UK artists
- Assist the Project Manager in the audience development, digital strategy and digital asset recommendation
- Analysis of artist audiences and how they can be developed on social networks and DSPs
- Social media and online content strategy
- Community management
- Strategic campaign planning and product creation
- Set up and monitor digital marketing campaigns
- Developing and managing the Adword label brand
- Working with external creative and media buying agencies with UK Digital Marketing Manager and Project Manager
- Reporting on audience development, streams and digital marketing to all teams
- Experience in a social media & digital marketing role ideally in the music / entertainment / creative industry
- Digital marketing experience including ability to book digital ad campaigns, social media management, content creation, database management, email and mobile marketing
- Experience of developing, planning and delivering sizable digital marketing strategies and social post planning
- A proven track record in building and managing social media accounts
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM is a plus
- Organized individual with attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Positive and collaborative with ‘can do’ attitude, providing solutions to any problems.
- Must be fully immersed in popular culture, a digital native with a keen understanding of current digital trends
- Must have a full understanding and passion for the latest innovations and consumer trends in digital media and technology
- Able to use consumer data and research to identify new opportunities and approaches
- Act as a company advocate for digital media principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- And most importantly: passionate about music