Position: DIRECTOR, AMERICAS MARKET
Company: BEATS BY DRE (US)
Location: LOS ANGELES, USA
Closing Date: MAY 2ND, 2019
Beats by Dre is seeking an experienced business professional with a proven track record of market development, brand building and leading cross-functional teams.
The Director, Americas Market will set Geo-level business strategy incorporating brand and channel marketing, sales activities, and insight driven market and competitor analysis.
This person will be responsible for driving Geo-level business results brand awareness and consistency at channel, and informing Geo and Worldwide level leaders on progress towards goal as well as finding opportunities on a consistent basis. You are a high-energy leader who people will want to follow.
You have a real passion for business results and be willing to champion initiatives. A strategic thinker with an extensive background in business development, sales, and marketing.
A strong communicator, storyteller, and presenter who will present to and interact with C-level partner executives and collaborate cross-functionally with Apple leaders and teams. Willing to take a servant leadership approach when needed.
- 15+ years combined experience across Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Business Development
- Strategic planning and budgeting experience, a requirement.
- Deep understanding of consumer electronics across all routes to market in local Geo.
- Experience using business analytics and identifying risks and opportunities through partner and market level data.
- Ability to own and methodically plan for the delivery of go-to-market campaigns and programs with our partners.
- Expert in building and delivering C-level presentations both internally and externally.
- Ability to size and prioritize opportunities.
- Dedicated and highly adaptive with the ability to quickly solve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to organize workload throughout the day to meet project timelines and deadlines.
- Strong leadership skills with matrix and cross-functional senior management experience.
- Creation and ownership of business and channel marketing plan by channel/partner
- Work with relevant stakeholders to ensure visibility and ownership of relevant metrics, and relevant accountability by department is set – both internal and external to Beats
- Regular communication on performance versus metrics
- Regular review of plan to ensure continued success with key stakeholders
- Work within the wider business teams to support with sales opportunities to maximize revenue
- Provide monthly/quarterly pipeline and forecast to business in alignment with business needs
- Development of team Keep abreast of technology & industry trends Represent the business at industry events
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelors degree required or equivalent experience.
Post graduate experience a plus.