Position: ACCOUNTANT & BACK OFFICE (DE)
Location: BERLIN, GERMANY
Closing Date: 08TH MAY, 2019
Better known as COLORS, colorsxstudios is a unique aesthetic music platform showcasing diverse and exceptional talent from all around the globe.
Get a first impression of our brand and the amazing artists we work with here.
We’re expanding our team and are accepting applications for an Accountant & Back Office position.
This position requires a highly motivated individual with excellent communication and organization skills.
- Coordination of invoices, incoming and outgoing payments, preparatory accounting, and correspondence with the company’s external accountants
- Ensure compliance with statutory accounting policies (hgb), regulation and laws
- Contribute to monthly and annual closing and financial reporting
- Handle expense report processing and assist with payroll entry
- Support in hr-related matters, such as recruitment and contracting processes, and correspondence with the company’s HR service provider.
- Relevant practical experience in a comparable role with a strong digital problem-solving mindset
- Experienced with accounting systems as well as DATEV, Lexware, etc.
- Good knowledge of HGB bookkeeping principles
- Experience in Media, and Music, with specific knowledge in content royalties and splits is a plus
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Google Sheet skills
- Highly organized, with an attention to detail
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US:
- - Challenging and creative environment with a great deal of freedom, responsibility and the opportunity to help shape the company’s future
- - Being part of building an exciting and fast-growing music brand
- - Flexible schedule
- - Regular company lunches and onsite shiatsu treatment
- - A global team from Beirut to New York all based in Berlin
- If you share our passion for music & pop culture and aim to push the boundaries within the new media landscape, then we are looking forward to your application!
Please send your application to email@example.com and state the job title in the email subject. The application should include: CV, cover letter and possible start date.
Better known as "COLORS“, colorsxstudios is a unique aesthetic music platform showcasing diverse and exceptional talent from all around the globe.
Get a first impression of our brand and the amazing artists we work with here: https://www.youtube.com/colorsxstudios