BNDR Music, based in London (W11) is hiring for a Marketing Manager.
- Compiling and Implementing Artist Marketing Campaigns
- Manage the day to day relationship with artist/managers
- Liaising with Online PR’s, National Press and Radio Pluggers
- Compiling Marketing Reports
- Working closely with A&R’s and General Manager to schedule release roll outs
- Pitching to DSP’s for playlist and editorial support
- Ensuring creative assets are delivered on time
- Minimum of 2 years leading artist specific marketing campaigns in a record label environment.
- A solid understanding of the music industry, marketing trends and digital innovations.
- Working with PR’s and Radio Pluggers
- Working closely with DSP’s and preferably pitching for playlist support
- A strong understanding of the release set up and roll out process
- Working with creatives (photographers, video directors, artwork etc)
Relationships with blogs, radio DJ’s / Producers and DSP’s