To set and execute global streaming and digital strategy for all !K7 Music repertoire, including in-house labels and across the Label Services division. Directly manage an in-house team, and drive productive teamwork and pitching to all DSPs. Manage release schedules, use data and streaming analytics to continually drive success and provide timely actionable metrics and reporting to stakeholders at all levels.
- Secure the most favourable positioning for our artists and releases with DSPs.
- Partner with playlist, editorial, marketing and experiential teams at DSPs to develop coordinated on-platform and off-platform campaign elements.
- Develop global strategy and maintain and grow relationships with all DSPs.
- Understand and exploit the unique positioning and needs of each DSP.
- Be well versed on emerging trends, new entrants in the DSP space, and other social, merch, and fan experience vehicles that impact streaming and digital.
- Liaise internally and with DSPs on unique, high impact streaming and digital strategies and campaigns for each priority release.
- Create and drive opportunities to reactivate catalogue associated with new releases.
- Directly manage and be part of a Digital pitching team, delegating DSP relationships, reporting and administration as needed.
- Represent the company at industry events, and with trade associations.
- Define reporting metrics to drive success within the digital part of the business, converting trends and metrics into actionable strategies and practice.
- Collaborate with colleagues to make data-informed business and creative decisions.
- Take a proactive approach with artists, managers and other partners in collaboration with artist management, A&R, and marketing departments
- Provide regular reporting to artists and their managers, and be responsive to their inquiries and needs.
NECESSARY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 3 years experience in International digital sales and streaming in the music industry, gained at either a label or distributor
- Strong relationships with major DSPs globally including Spotify, Apple Music, Beatport, Deezer, and Amazon.
- Prior success leading global streaming campaigns.
- Ability to analyse, report, interpret and act on large amounts of streaming data.
- Strong work ethic and highest integrity.
- Collaborative leader and colleague, and effective communicator.
Founded in Berlin in 1985 by Horst Weidenmuller, !K7 is a multi-faceted music services and label group with offices in London, New York and Berlin, and partners across the globe.
The !K7 label group includes our in-house labels: !K7 and it’s flagship DJ-Kicks series, the award-winning global music specialist Strut Records, forward-thinking electronic AUS label plus the modern-classical leaning label 7K!.
In addition, the Label Services division works with a collective of like-minded independent label partners which benefit from !K7’s firmly established global services, marketing and distribution network. !K7 also operates a successful artist management division, established in 2011.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Monday 12 July