Position: CUSTOMER SUCCESS CHAMPION
Employer: MUSIC GATEWAY
Location: REIGATE, UK
Category: CUSTOMER SUCCESS
Closing Date: OPEN
Type: Full Time
Location: Reigate, United Kingdom
Report to: Business Development Manager
Music Gateway is a global online platform designed to curate products & services that both empower and educate the industry. With a creative marketplace designed to improve people’s music and build their network, sync representation to help people get their music in TV & film and a file storage system for each member to professionally store and manage their music it is one of the most exciting hubs in the industry for emerging and established artists, producers, labels, publishers and more.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone who is excited about our mission to build the creative industries and will use that to self-motivate and grow themselves and the company. Whilst the ideal candidate will have an interest in music and the music industry, it should be acknowledged that the successful candidate will ultimately be interested in defining a career within Customer Success.
Ideally, the right candidate will have;
- Previous experience in Customer Service / Success
- An interest in driving forward an innovative SaaS product.
- A professional, dynamic, confident and self-directed attitude
- The ability to effectively time manage and be organised
- Proficient English and great communication skills both verbally and in written form
- A keen attention to detail and pride in the work they produce
- A flexible approach to working hours to ensure the job gets completed
- A passion for advocating what's best for the music industry and our members
- A glass half full outlook on situations
We’re a small close-knit team who all cross-paths in our work which means we’re looking for someone who’ll fit into our brand of friendly, productive and proactive.
What would your responsibilities be?
- Generate leads for the creative team
- Follow & update communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Onboarding - work with the rest of the departments to provide a smooth and enjoyable experience for our community.
- Training - provide accessible and easy-to-consume programmes and resources that allow customers to take full advantage of as much of their account as they need.
- Gather customer feedback - Regularly gather feedback that allows the company to make decisions on improvements, updates and new product based on the needs of the customer.
- Managing communication infrastructure - working with each department to ensure that communication infrastructure is consistent and kept up to date; knowledge base, tutorials, training videos etc.
- Be a customer advocate - Take the extra mile to engage customers. As this role requires a deep understanding of the customers needs and can influence business decisions it’s important that the successful candidate is happy to advocate & represent the customer in a way that helps prioritise the company’s vision.
- Maximising engagement - Identifying pain points for the customers and suggesting improvements or additional services to help support our mission of empowering creatives.
- Churn Management -
- Updating customers - working with marketing to ensure our customers are kept up to date with changes, improvements and additional tools on their account.
- Identify success stories - Encourage and identify success stories to hand over to the marketing team
- Ability to deal with customer complaints and adapt quickly and efficiently to unexpected situations whilst keeping a positive outlook.
Why join us?
We love technology and our team are absolutely mad about music. We’re passionate about helping support artists in their career and deliver results. This role will absolutely challenge you and provide the right candidate with incredible opportunities to learn about many key areas within the music industry and give you amazing insight into the world of music. We’re a deeply experienced team and can offer a really competitive package alongside training and a really fun working environment.