Position: CUSTOMER SUCCESS EXECUTIVE
Employer: MUSIC GATEWAY
Location: REIGATE, UNITED KINGDOM
Closing Date: Nov 12th 2018
We are looking for a positive, friendly, outgoing and passionate person to join our team that's working hard to empower creatives in the music industry and helping our community. We strive to deliver the best customer service we can to our members and so we want someone who will continue working to improve this with enthusiasm.
What is Music Gateway?
Music Gateway is a global online platform built with the sole purpose of empowering creatives and companies in the music industry. With a creative marketplace designed to improve people’s music and build their network, sync representation to help people get their music in TV & film and a file storage system for each member to professionally store and manage their music it’s one of the most exciting hubs in the industry for up and coming and established artists, producers, labels, publishers and more.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about our mission to build the creative industries and will use that passion to self-motivate and grow themselves and the company.
- You are keen to learn and progress
- You are dynamic, pro-active, confident and self-directed, always a few steps ahead
- You are interested in defining a career within customer success & artist development
- You are very organised and able to manage your time effectively
- You have excellent communication skills both verbally and in written form
- You are proficient in English
- You have a keen attention to detail and are proud of work you produce
- You have a flexible approach to working hours to ensure the job gets completed
- You maintain confidentiality & professionalism always
We’re a small close knit team who all cross-paths in our work which means we’re looking for someone who’ll fit into our brand of friendly, productive and proactive.
What would your responsibilities be?
- Manage incoming calls
- Manage the support inbox
- Generate leads for the creative team
- Follow & update communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using right methods / tools
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Encourage and identify success stories to hand over to the marketing team
- Work with the operations team to identify ways the platform can provide a better and clearer service for the community
- Team Player
- Attend events to help raise awareness of the brand
- Supporting the rest of the team when needed, including arranging the CEO’s external schedule