Warp Records is looking for a Licensing Coordinator to join the Sync Licensing team.
The full-time position will be a key support role to the licensing team overseeing all aspects of the administration of the department.
- You will be responsible for drafting and issuing licensing paperwork and invoices, finalising paperwork with clients, filing and tracking income;
- You will monitor and maintain licensing databases;
- You will provide assistance to the team to help manage the licensing inbox, responding to incoming sync and compilations requests and enquiries;
- You will manage and maintain our CRM systems & mailing lists;
- You will be responsible for Catalogue management & new music ingestion to our sync pitching platform and handling metadata tagging;
- You will be responsible for producing regular reports on licensing activity and pitches, and generally contributing in a support role to the sync department and its projects.
This position will involve working with clients in Advertising, Film, TV, Trailers and Videogames.
This is a great opportunity for the right person to undertake a key role in the Warp Records Sync Licensing department.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Previous experience in an administrative or coordinator role within sync licensing or in a business affairs team within the music or media industry
An understanding of the fundamentals of sync licensing, music copyright and its terminology and language
Some knowledge of the drafting and negotiation of licensing contracts
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably on a high volume of projects under tight time frames in a fast-paced environment
A passion for and knowledge of Warp Artists and the Film & TV Industry
Salary: dependent on experience. The position is based in London.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter explaining why you think you are suitable to email@example.com, stating ‘Warp Records Licensing Coordinator’ in the subject line. The closing date for applications is 30th November 2018. We look forward to hearing from you.