Employer: BMG PRODUCTION MUSIC
Location: LONDON, UK
Closing Date: JANUARY 18TH 2020
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Co-ordinator to join BMG Production Music in the sales and marketing team based in our new office in Hoxton!
The role will be working with the international territories to co-ordinate the global marketing strategy for BMG Production Music.
- Create and coordinate the distribution of global marketing materials including and not limited to:
- Creating banners, cover artwork, videos, web pages, marketing emails and playlists
- Assisting with the implementation of our brand guidelines across global and local campaigns
- Regular liaison with worldwide teams for marketing support / training.
- Contributing ideas to be implemented in our global strategy
- Seeking out new marketing opportunities
- Brand development
- Attending relevant tradeshows, conferences and other events (domestic + international)
- Assisting with the formation of better and more efficient marketing workflows and processes.
- Minimum 2 years professional marketing experience held in a music or media business
- Previous experience / knowledge of the production music sector desirable
- Previous experience in a similar role within TV or advertising a plus
- Experience with presenting ideas and work to key stakeholders
- Experience with e-mail design and using mail clients
- Experience of data analysis / report creation
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite Skills, including:
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro & After Effects
- Videography & photography skills
- Basic HTML / CSS knowledge
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Proficient with digital audio workstations and ability to create 3D motion graphics is desirable
NOW, WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A fair and transparent business model and company structure
- Artist showcases – to listen to all the awesome stuff we are producing every day
- 25 days annual leave plus 3 days between Christmas & New Year
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive pension scheme
- Annual gig allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Excellent development opportunities
- A fun and sociable office environment
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US
BMG is a new kind of music company. Our mission is clear; to help artists and songwriters make the very most of their songs and recordings in the digital age.
That’s why we offer the best creative support, provide the best access to platforms and work hard to maximize the value of each and every copyright, ensuring all our artists receive all payments promptly and accurately.
BMG is a company with service, transparency and fairness at its heart and a commitment to being the best international music company for songwriters, artists and everyone who works with us.
We are a division of the Bertelsmann Group which includes Penguin Random House, RTL Group and Arvato.