Position: MUSIC PROJECT MANAGER
Location: NEW YORK, US
Category: PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Closing Date: FEBRUARY 29TH 2020
WWE is a publicly traded (NYSE: WWE), integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment with more than 800 employees. Our mission is to put smiles on people’s faces. WWE’s PG, family-friendly programming is broadcast in more than 180 countries and 20 languages and reaches more than 800 million homes worldwide.
MUSIC PROJECT MANAGER DUTIES:
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; General day-to-day office management; phones; and calendar management.
- Provide full administrative and overall executive support to a busy executive office, managing and facilitating the flow of information through the office in a poised, professional and efficient manner.
- Coordinate travel arrangements manage departmental expenses, databases, invoice processing & payment, legal documentation, and expense reports.
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence in a professional and efficient manner, maintaining strong communications and updates to executive.
- Management of multiple projects and agendas which consists of artwork, talent databases, DSP playlists, production schedules, and live performance opportunities.
- Understand executive’s daily, weekly and monthly goals and priorities which will aid in effective time management.
- Work with sensitive and proprietary information with discretion and confidentiality.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing for budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.