At Cezame, we believe that production music is a creative field in its own right.
The composers working with us readily embrace this idea as a starting point in the creative process which is ultimately aimed at professionals in the audio-visual sphere.
Whether you are a director, editor, producer or sound-scapist, our goal is to share with you our belief and the authentic musical integrity of our composers through their sensitivity, originality and diversity.
We are currently looking for a Head of Creative and Sales who will share our vision with TV companies and Advertising agencies, in fact anyone looking for high quality music for their projects in the UK.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- We are looking for someone to really push and sell the Cezame catalogue in the UK.
- This is a full-time position.
- You will be responsible for your own time management, but you will be expected to be available between 9am and 6pm.
- We will give you training in Paris to learn about the company ethos, absorb the catalogue, use the search engine and create playlists.
- We are looking for someone to travel extensively throughout the UK, promoting the catalogue at conferences and meeting production companies and ad agencies. Travel expenses will be paid for.
- We would like you to come to Paris about once a month, to meet with your colleagues and to give us a report on the UK market, new strategies and sales.
- You will receive a basic salary plus a bonus for completed sales.
- Self-starter with at least 3 yrs+ working in the UK Production Music Market.
- You love music and can talk about the construction of music and songs.
- You love meeting people face to face.
- You love to travel (within the UK and occasionally to Paris, France).
- You have a proven track record of sales.
- You have experience in the creative elements of pitching and placing music in media.
- You have experience in negotiating, pricing and concluding deals from one off placements to blanket licences.
- You love building relationships and have an existing black book of contacts within media such as music supervisors, ad agencies, brands, marketing and creative executives, TV and Radio producers, editors, producers and talent such as artists and composers.
- You are well organised and disciplined enough to work autonomously.
- You can create pitch reports and updates on the local market.
- You can absorb the music of a new catalogue very quickly.
- You are familiar with search engines and can create accurate playlists.
- You are not complacent and will advise your manager of new strategies.
- You are not a clock watcher and will be flexible as the job demands.
- You understand copyright and publishing.
- If you speak French, that would help, but it’s not a deal breaker.
WHAT TO DO NEXT?
- Send in your CV with a short covering letter explaining why we should pick you.
- Let us know of your approximate salary expectation.
- If you have the potential, we will then contact you to arrange for an interview.
- The start date will be dependent on your current situation.
WHERE TO APPLY?
Please send your CV and covering letter to Jay Mistry email@example.com