Music for everyone, no credit card needed. It’s a promise our platform was built on. And here in the Free team, we’re still building on it. We work on a massive scale, bringing people from all kinds of disciplines and all parts of the business together to deliver an amazing freemium experience to more than 129 million users worldwide. Want to help shape the future of free? Here’s how.
We are looking for an experienced, goal-orientated and well-organised candidate to help us drive our Podcast Ad Operations team in New York.
The Head Of Podcast Ad Operations will be a key resource to ensure that Podcast Ad Sales run smoothly.
They will be responsible for managing the team of Podcast Traffic Managers, overseeing, enforcing and shaping policies and processes. As well as, implementing individual ad campaigns across various platforms when necessary.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Act as a Player/Coach for the Podcast Traffic Team.
- Help shape the future of the Podcast Ad Ops team, focusing on scale and process.
- Define and implement Ad Ops policies and processes.
- Be a trusted source of data, insight and context for Sales Leadership.
- Work collaboratively to drive our technical partnerships with internal and external stakeholders forward, building relationships with those teams along the way.
- Drive the professional development of our Podcast Traffic Managers.
- Work collaboratively with Ad Sales to recommend campaign modifications, leveraging understanding of advertiser and product performance
- When necessary, support day-to-day trafficking and manage workload balance.
- Support troubleshooting and escalation of ad serving bugs for the Ad Ops team, working closely with appropriate internal or external teams to resolve.
- Support Product and Product Marketing teams with new product launches and testing.
- Report to Ad Operations Leadership on all things Podcast Ad Operations from our office in New York City.
WHO YOU ARE
- BA or BS, or years of equivalent experience.
- You have direct experience in Podcast Ad Operations with a specific focus on delivering advertising revenue.
- You have experience building out processes and procedures, managing expectations with stakeholders, and being flexible in an agile environment.
- You have experience in implementing Podcast Ad Campaigns.
- Experience working in Megaphone, Google Ad Manager and Salesforce is preferred.
- At least 7+ years online/digital ad operations experience.
- At least 5+ years of people management.
- Excellent communication skills across multiple stakeholders, including senior leadership, to get things done efficiently and correctly.
- Results-driven with strong analytical skills.
- A deep understanding of Third Party Ad Tagging vendors.
- Lead by example and invest in the growth and development of the team.
- Care about providing a better audio experience to our users.
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 271 million users.