Position: SENIOR MANAGER INTERNATIONAL MARKETING, SEA – RECORDINGS
Location: HONG KONG
Closing Date: JULY 26TH 2020
We are looking for a Senior Manager International Marketing, SEA – Recordings for our BMG Office in Hong Kong.
You are a highly committed, pro-active and reliable professional, keen to be part of a very fast growing global music company.
Your primary mission will be to establish BMG’s (recorded) business in the SEA key markets and consult with clients to develop and execute effective release strategies. In particular:
- Develop, execute and monitor marketing and promotion campaigns, set up localized marketing and promotion activities for the frontline and catalogue repertoire in close collaboration with the Global Recordings Team and regional external partners
- Develop tools to communicate new release information and marketing updates to retail and distribution partners
- Manage digital campaigns including pitching titles, seeking approvals, managing price campaigns and analyzing results
- Build up BMG’s regional network and maintain relationships (DSPs, Telcos, retail, media, agencies, promoter, brands)
- Develop (new business & brand partnership) opportunities in the region
- Build relationships with local managements & artists, writers, producers, agents and promoters
- Find new and established artists and songwriters with international potential
- Build relationships with BMG’s sync teams to ensure optimum utilization of sync opportunities
- You have a service-oriented entrepreneurial mindset and experience in project management
- You have 7+ years of experience in music marketing
- You have a very good understanding and knowledge of the Asian music market
- You also have excellent communication skills, hands-on-mentality and team spirit
- You are fluent in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- You love to work in an international and multicultural company
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US:
- BMG is a new kind of digital age music company formed less than ten years ago with a strong focus on delivering fairness, transparency and service to artists and songwriters
- Uniquely for its size BMG represents both songs and recording rights on the same state-of-the-art platform worldwide
- We are already the world’s fourth biggest player in music publishing
- Our ambitions are not satisfied yet!
NOW LET’S SEE WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- A fair and transparent business model and company structure
- Varied and autonomous tasks and flexible working time models in a comfortable and pleasant working atmosphere
- A fun and respectful community of people with a passion for music including industry veterans who always have a great and unique story to share
Are you interested? Then send your application and all the convincing arguments why you are the right person to firstname.lastname@example.org.