Position: CREATIVE PRODUCER (LATIN)
Location: LOS ANGELES, UNITED STATES
Closing Date: Dec 14th 2018
As a Creative Producer for Global Latin, you will develop, produce and direct a wide-array of original video and audio content for the platform.
You will collaborate with directors, cinematographers, line producers, project managers, editors, writers and production crew to deliver distinctive, engaging, premium content on time and on budget.
This role is based out of LA and reports to the Supervising Creative Producer, Latin.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop and direct complex, high-value editorial video/audio programs incorporating top musical talent
- Maintain and execute against project plans, keeping production on time and on budget.
- Provide persuasive creative direction to key internal and external stakeholders whilst keeping ego firmly in check.
- Contribute to the overall creative strategy and identity of the Originals team by participating in brainstorms, providing notes to other producers, and continuously developing new content formats.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Intimate knowledge of the Latino millennial demographic with particular focus on millennials in Latin America.
- Bilingual producer who is fluent in Spanish (and/or Portuguese) and understands cultural nuances between countries.
- A proven track record of developing and creative producing/directing high quality video content for TV and/or digital.
- 3-5 Year’s experience producing/directing in a studio, network, production or creatives agencies.
- Experience with international travel/productions.
- Experience with Podcast development a plus.
- You are a detail-oriented, self-directed creative leader who has a hands-on approach.
- Experience with all aspects of digital media production.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adapts quickly to change.
- Brings clear, distinctive creative vision to each production.
- Has a passion for music and a knowledge of Latin music culture.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Can-do approach and ability to perform under pressure in a fast paced environment.
Find out more about this great opportunity here.