Position: YOUTUBE & RIGHTS MANAGER SPECIALIST
Employer: LABEL WORX
Location: LONDON, UK/ REMOTE
Category: CHANNEL MANAGEMENT
Closing Date: AUGUST 31ST 2020
Since 2007, UK-based Label Worx has specialised in providing leading, cutting edge digital tools and services to independent records labels worldwide. Working with more the 13,000 record labels in 144 countries, Label Worx is the biggest Dance distributor on the planet.
The YouTube & Rights Manager Specialist will be responsible for the growth, product enrichment and effective management of YouTube Content ID and channel management services, whilst also adapting to market changes and spearheading the development of other rights management services such as Facebook Rights manager.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS TO INCLUDE
- Administration of YouTube CMS
- Build and maintain relationships with labels and DSPs
- Responsible for adding value the YouTube service and other content ID services as a whole
- Report on and pitch business cases for new development opportunities
- Generate progress and target reports to management
- Identifying new trends, whilst capitalizing on new and existing opportunities
- Upselling services to existing labels
- A minimum of 3, ideally 5 years’ experience in a content ID & MCN role
- Thorough understanding of content ID and channel management practices
- Experienced in the dance music industry, digital platforms and new technologies
- Working towards targets and reporting to upper management
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Google Docs, DropBox etc.
- Keen to learn and able to see jobs through to completion
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast pace environment
LABEL WORX STAFF BENEFITS
- Experience in Facebook rights management
- Ability to speak additional languages (Spanish, Italian, etc.)
- Experience using project management and sales tools eg: Asana
HOW TO APPLY
- Voucher Schemes eg: Cycle to Work, Tech for Work etc.
- Annual leave rewards for length of service
If this role sounds right for you then please email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com detailing why you think you would be ideal for this role.