Position: DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
Employer: DIRTY HIT
Location: LONDON, UK
Salary: DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
Closing Date: SEPTEMBER 14TH 2020
We are seeking a creative and organised Digital Marketing Assistant to join the digital team at Dirty Hit in London.
Working across multiple projects, they will be responsible for helping to plan, execute and analyse social media and digital marketing campaigns.
Dirty Hit is an Independent label based in West London. The ideal candidate will immerse themselves in the culture of the label, joining a close team of people working together in a rapidly expanding business.
1-2 years’ relevant experience required – salary depending on experience.
- Helping to design and execute innovative and effective digital marketing and social media plans, including content creation and database management
- Day to day upkeep of social media accounts across multiple artist accounts
- Analyse artist audiences and generate reports to maximise audience development and identify new opportunities and approaches for individual artists
- A good understanding of the key principles of digital marketing and social media as well as an interest in the latest consumer trends
- At least a year of digital marketing experience within the music or entertainment industry including building and managing social media accounts
- The ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, with excellent attention to detail