Position: DATA & INSIGHT MANAGER INTERNATIONAL MARKETING, CONTINENTAL EUROPE AND AFRICA
Employer: SONY MUSIC
Location: BERLIN, GERMANY
Closing Date: Dec 16th 2018
Sony Music Continental Europe and Africa represents a wide range of artists including Alan Walker, Gavin James, JAIN, James Arthur, Kygo, Martin Garrix and Tove Styrke.
We are looking for a Data & Insights Manager International Marketing to join the central team in Berlin.
Based on your analyses and conclusions you will provide guidance to the International Marketing teams across the region and individual repertoire owners in the development of the artist strategies. Using data storytelling to inspire the local teams in their daily decision-making, communication and campaign planning.
We strive to best support our local affiliates across the region with expertise in campaign strategy, resources, creative input and its strong network in order to develop and break talent across the world. Initiate new marketing tactics and innovation within Sony Europe and Africa.
We have offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Brussels, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Istanbul, Johannesburg, Moscow, Oslo, Paris, Stockholm, Munich, Vienna, Warsaw and Zurich.
- To provide insights, analyses and learnings for repertoire owners and artists in the region
- Inspire and motivate new marketing tactics based on your insights and analyses
- Track the progress of music releases from the region
- Initiate, develop and present artist DNA & insights (both in-depth and summaries)
- Create a strong network and collaborations between the local teams within the region.
- Establish a central hub of expertise with best practices and cases
- Identify potential hits and opportunities from partner data
- Monitor and evaluate trends and insights
- Analyze and generate reports of consumer behaviors
- Frequently lead workshops, reports and conduct basic market research to support the affiliates in their decision-making based on data and insights
- Track and analyze the development of streaming partners (using monthly subscriber re-ports)
- Collaborate with relevant marketing teams to implement campaigns focused on data collection
- Support the European management team (market share, analysis)
- Represent the region in internal meetings and presentations
- Several years’ work experience, music industry experience preferred, but not required, multi territory international experience highly preferred
- An educational background in a related field such as Information Technology / Marketing / Economics / Business Administration
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Exceptional analytical mind set, able to identify trends in large datasets and generate new ideas
- Experience with MS Excel, Tableau and database analysis tools
- Knowledge of and experience with reporting packages and databases
- Understanding of the importance of data storytelling to explain your findings
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to explain complex situations in clear terms to management and large groups
- Knowledge of Spotify Analytics/Spotify For Artists preferred
- Fluent English is essential
- Team player who has the ability to inspire and engage others
- Highly organized, structured and detailed oriented
- Passion for discovering new music and artists
We are looking forward to your application, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org