Position: ARTIST MANAGER
Employer: MODEST! MANAGEMENT
Category: ARTIST MANAGER
Location: UK - LONDON
Date Posted: Dec 3rd 2018
Modest! Management is seeking a music obsessed, passionate, well organised and confident Artist Manager to work alongside exciting and extraordinarily talented global artists. This is an incredible opportunity to work with a world class roster of artists in a dynamic, forward-thinking and passionate organisation.
- Involved in all aspects of artists’ career including:
- Working and interacting daily with Artist(s).
- Working across global release campaigns
- Assisting and leading in all areas of creative (from A&R to artwork and videos etc)
- Diary management and itinerary creation
- Booking travel and meetings
- Overseeing day to day activities and logistics
- Co-ordination of promotion with label
- Overseeing touring plans working with live agent and promoter.
- Creating and overseeing budgets
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL!
- Understanding and experience working directly with Artists
- Knowledge of the creative community is important. Must be able to input ideas on videos, styling, photography etc.
- Excellent IT and digital skills
- Very good understanding of social media and digital marketing
- Excellent time management
- Attention to detail – again!
- Energy, enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Common sense
- A sense of humour
- Minimum of 3 years experience in artist management or working directly with artists. You will be expected to hit the ground running!
- Please do not apply for this job if you do not have the requisite experience.
- Full time. Office hours are 9.30am – 6pm with a requirement to work some evenings and weekends, as well as some business travel.
- Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit / visa will be considered for this role.
West London, SW6.
Please apply in writing with cv, to: email@example.com
Please mark clearly in the subject line ‘MANAGER POSITION’.
Please also include the following with your submission:
- Video or written: Why are you interested in the position with Modest!? What would you hope to accomplish within your first year?
- Please also tell us about an album, film, article or book that you found powerful. What impact did it have on you?