Red Bull Records is a full-service independent record label dedicated to long-term artist development, with a diverse roster across a variety of musical genres.
We are seeking an experienced music publicist to oversee media campaigns for our recording artists and label.
The position will be responsible for managing multiple campaigns and requires a motivated self-starter.
DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES
- Create and manage overall PR strategy for each of our recording artists
- Pitch and solicit national and regional press coverage for artists across all media outlets including print, online and TV
- Secure press attendance and coverage at live shows, festivals and events, book press days when band is in market
- Hire and manage relationships with external PR firms where applicable in the US, EU/UK and ROW
- Coordinate all global press requests, schedule phone and email interviews with artists and maintain working knowledge of global press outlets and targets for each campaign
- Write press releases, media alerts and other materials for artists
- Send weekly press reports to internal and external teams
- Oversee company PR strategy and manage corporate PR inquiries and requests
- Manage efforts and synergies with brand communication personnel globally, deliver assets and schedule interviews for various brand verticals, provide monthly label highlights for brand newsletters
- Clear and upload assets to Red Bull’s B2B site, maintain Red Bull Records Media Room
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Self-motivated and able to follow through on assigned responsibilities as well as be able to think ahead and utilize problem-solving abilities
- Strong ability to represent company brand
Experience: 5+ years of experience at an agency or record label with strong industry contacts across all media outlets including print, online and TV
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Location: West Hollywood, CA
Travel: Required when necessary
Salary: Competitive salary commensurate with experience; full benefits